Our passion is to help businesses grow and thrive… and look amazing as they do it.
We adapt our design strategies to compliment your business objectives. Your market, audience, budget, schedule, competitors, tastes and personality are the driving indicators to determine your companies’ visuals. Your materials need to resonate with your audience and enhance your stature. We will work with you to actively evolve fresh strategies to maintain market relevancy.
What makes us different? There are wonderful designers in the field. We are humbled by our competition on many occasion. It’s not just about great design. At College Company, we LISTEN. We understand budgets and deadlines and we actively work with you to keep schedules and dollars on task and on goal. We are a small business and understand the challenges an American business needs to survive. We want to see your company succeed. It is a partnership that involves hard-working participants and we want to be part of your team.
Our comprehensive offerings include:
- Company and product naming
- corporate and brand identity development
- tagline and slogan creation
- graphic standards documentation
- brand launch planning
- annual reports
- newsletters and magazines
- presentations and corporate communications
- Website development
- electronic presentations
- email campaigns
- Product packaging
- trade show and exhibitions
- Woman owned business certified by the VDMBE
(Va Dept of Minority Business Enterprise).
- Licensed and registered in Virginia
- Registered eVA member
- A Five Star Vendor with U.Va
(U.Va Supplier #47432)
- 2010 Emma Awards
Logos / Graphic Identity
U.Va Patent Foundation, Venture Summit Logo
- Magnum Opus Award ’09
Print, U.Va Patent Foundation, What to do with the Next Big Thing
- PIVA ’07
1st Place, Best In Print, VFH Annual Report
We believe in doing good works.
Whether it be design services or monetary donations, the following organizations have benefited from the College Company:
- The Covenant School (VA)
- Park Street Academy (VA)
- Charlottesville Women’s Four Miler (VA)
- Somerset Hills Autism Institute (NJ)
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society